SBC i-Color Spec S -This product's purpose is to control the boost of the turbocharger and improve the output of the engine. A state of the art digital controller for an accurate gain in boost pressure, which controls either one (Spec S) or two (Spec R) highly efficient solenoids which achieves a minimum over shoot on peak boost and stable boost pressure.
1. All-in-one boost controller with eye-catching graphics and functions.
2. Accurate boost control is accomplished by high performance solenoid valve. (NOTE)Spec-S employs the single solenoid valve.
3. Boost measurement can be choose PSI.
4. Stunning graphics by full-color (65,000 colors) LCD.
5. Multi-angle display for various installing position/location (Display can be rotated for horizontal/vertical installation).
6. Fuel mileage can be displayed. (Instantaneous/ Average/ Sectional)
(NOTE) This product calculates the fuel mileage from our original method using the horsepower output., not from injector duty cycle and/or full tank method. Please understand that this mileage figure is approximate and for reference usage only. Also, following limitations apply:
1.Mileage calculation under idling (stationary) cannot be performed.
2.Under deceleration, there is a difference between actual and calculated fuel consumption. Therefore, instantaneous gas mileage varies from actual gas mileage when decelerating.
3.Average gas mileage is the average value when the main unit is on. (From IGN ON to current) Every time IGN is turned off, the previous data is cleared.
7. Up to 6 data can be displayed out of 16 kinds of data.
Display items: Boost, Speed, RPM, Power, Torque, Instantaneous gas mileage, Average gas mileage, Sectional travel distance, Sectional average gas mileage, External temperature input (Optional sensor required), External pressure or A/F input (Optional sensor required), External voltage 1~3 (Optional harness required)
(NOTE) Only one temperature sensor can be connected. Either press sensor or A/F sensor can be connected.
8. Data logger function which can graph measured power, torque, A /F, etc.
9. All- in one full function model including RPM/Speed MAP control function, peak hold, warning, scramble boost, limiter, record & play.
10.Convenient functions - It has a full load of convenient functions, such as a peak display, independent warning setup by source, maximum of 10 minutes of record/replay function (replay function can convert the unit displayed), back light adjustment, dimmer function, contrast adjustment and language selection.
11. Optional A/F display function - If the optional A/F amplifier unit is connected, the A/F ratio can be measured and monitored, which can compare with boost or other sources. Thus, the boost setting can be broadened.
12. Regarding the boost controller- Sequential valve control (Spec R only): Two-solenoid valves operate sequentially depending on the valve-open ratio. Mainly, the first valve will do most of the work at low valve-open ratio and at high valve-open ratio; the second valve will come to play. Spec-S comes with improved single solenoid to handle boost up to 30psi (2bar).
13. Automatic correction of boost pressure (Initial learning): It will automatically correct to the desired boost pressure that has been configured. A C mark will change color from RED to WHITE when the correction cycle (DUTY value) reaches the desired value. While the C mark is lighted, the SCRAMBLE MODE or the SPEED MAP MODE will not take effect on the used channel. However, the boost control will take effect even if the C mark does not change to WHITE color. This time, to perform the initial learning smoother, the normal, mild and slow function has been added. The Automatic correction of boost pressure is not applicable on manual mode.
Availability: Usually ships in 4-8 business days.
Please choose your case color below:
|This product was added to our website on Tuesday 08 June, 2010.