TEIN type BASIC damper offers a high quality coilover system at an entry level price. Drivers will feel in increase in stability, and grip, while maintaining good ride quality on the street and freeway. A shortened shell case is utilized to allow for better ride and improved performance at lowered ride heights. BASIC damper is a great option for consumers wanting a simple and quality made coilover. Each application is test fitted and road tested to ensure the best possible balance between comfort and performance on the street. Includes ride height adjustment to give your vehicle a minor to major drop.
* Steel Construction
* Twin Tube internal construction
* Larger piston diameter for strut type front and rear (22mm)
* Ride Height adjustable via spring seat
* Powder coated damper body with Zinc coated threaded section
* 1-year Manufacturers Defect Warranty
* Available for Overhaul
Uses OEM Upper Mounts, Not compatible with EDFC
Availability: Usually ships in 5-7 business days.
Please choose your model below
|This product was added to our website on Friday 06 August, 2010.