SUPER DRIFT DAMPER is made exclusively for drifting; developed for uncompromising people who would like to swing the car more freely, to enjoy real drifting to the extreme, and/or to lower the ride height. TEIN have renewed, revised and reset the Type HE damper to meet the demand of remarkably growing 'drift market'. TEIN is now confidently releasing SUPER DRIFT DAMPER for serious drift drivers, emphasizing more than ever on drift control at high-speed.
SUPER DRIFT DAMPER was developed to specifically enhance drifting performance, and TEIN have succeeded in bringing drifting control
to the extreme by securing a proper bump stroke at a lowered height. It can fully exhibit its performance in grip driving, utilizing various features.
SUPER DRIFT DAMPER is set up for the optimum performance with widely-used bigger tires / wheels, according to each vehicle models.
* Coilover comes complete with front camber plates and rear upper pillow ball mounts, rust proof coating, and now is EDFC compatible!
• Steel Construction
• Twin Tube internal construction
• Ride Height adjustable via threaded body and spring seats
• 16 way adjustable dampers, compression and rebound combined
• Special damping force curves to improve drift control
• Pillow ball upper mounts for increased steering feel
• Upper camber adjustment on front for strut type vehicles
• Larger piston diameter for strut type front and rear (22mm)
• EDFC (Electronic Damping Force Controller) compatible
• Anodized brackets with Teflon coated shock body for heavy duty rust prevention
Contents of Damper Kit:
Adjustable Shock Absorber × 4
Bump Rubber × 4
Main Spring × 4
Hook Spanner × 2
Some applications include helper springs
Dust Cover × 4
Pillow ball Upper Mount × 4
Instruction Manual × 1
Lower Spring Seat × 4
Sticker Sheet × 1
Seat Lock × 12
Availability: Usually ships in 5-7 business days.
Tein EDFC HERE
Please select your model below